In Christianity, the Feeding the multitude is two separate miracles of Jesus reported in the Gospels. The first miracle, the “Feeding of the 5,000”, is the only miracle recorded in all four gospels (Matthew 14-Matthew 14:13-21; Mark 6-Mark 6:31-44; Luke 9-Luke 9:12-17; John 6-John 6:1-14).
Which miracle is the only miracle in addition to Jesus resurrection to appear in all four gospels?
The transfiguration is one of the miracles of Jesus in the Gospels. This miracle is unique among others that appear in the canonical gospels, in that the miracle happens to Jesus himself.
What are the miracle stories in the gospels?
Gallery of miracles
- Healing the mother of Peter’s wife.
- Healing the deaf mute of Decapolis.
- Healing the blind at birth.
- Healing the Paralytic at Bethesda.
- The Blind Man of Bethsaida.
- The Blind man Bartimaeus in Jericho.
- Healing the Centurion’s servant.
- Christ healing an infirm woman.
What is considered the greatest miracle in the Bible?
Matthew 28:5 & 6, “And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.”
Why did Jesus perform miracles?
First, Jesus performed miracles to show compassion and meet human need. For example, in Mark 1, Jesus encounters a man with leprosy. … It is because the Bible teaches that Jesus is God in the flesh. Jesus provides us with a portrait of God.
What is the greatest miracle in a dollhouse?
The “miracle of miracles” is that Torvald Helmer would love his wife Nora as an equal—that is, he must recognize her as a person, not as a “doll wife.”
What is a miracle of God?
A miracle is a supernatural event that seems inexplicable by natural or scientific laws. … Theologians typically say that, with divine providence, God regularly works through nature yet, as a creator, is free to work without, above, or against it as well.
What are the 7 Miracles of Jesus?
- Changing water into wine at Cana in John 2:1-11 – “the first of the signs”
- Healing the royal official’s son in Capernaum in John 4:46-54.
- Healing the paralytic at Bethesda in John 5:1-15.
- Feeding the 5000 in John 6:5-14.
- Jesus walking on water in John 6:16-24.
- Healing the man blind from birth in John 9:1-7.