How do I cancel my Bible app?
Follow the steps below:
- First, open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you’re signed into the right one.
- Click on menu, then go to “Subscriptions”.
- Choose the Bible subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Finish up as directed.
How do I get rid of the Bible home?
Remove malicious extensions from Google Chrome:
(at the top right corner of Google Chrome), select “More tools” and click “Extensions”. Locate “Holy Bible Daily” and other recently-installed suspicious browser add-ons (e.g., “Protect My Search Daily”), and remove them.
Is the Holy Bible app safe?
According to Gruenewald, YouVersion follows all standard precautions to ensure their user data is safe. … So if you’re one of the 15.13 percent of YouVersion users reading God’s word during your commute, as this survey shows, just be aware, your Bible might know exactly which state you’re traveling in.
Which Bible app is safe?
The YouVersion Bible App
The YouVersion Bible App is on more than 300 million devices around the world. It claims to be the No. 1 Bible app and comes with over 1,400 Bibles in over 1,000 languages.
What Bible app is best?
14 Best Bible Apps That’ll Help You Read Scriptures on the Go
- of 14. Sermon Audio. Free. Download Now. …
- of 14. She Reads. Free. Download Now. …
- of 14. Scourby YouBible. $19.99. …
- of 14. Bible. Free. …
- of 14. KJV Bible: King James Version. Free. …
- of 14. ESV Bible. Free. …
- of 14. Bible.is. Free. …
- of 14. One Bible – Study Faith Daily. Free.
Can I read the Bible on my phone?
You can listen to daily Reading Plans that you subscribe to in the Bible App and even pray over your prayer list. YouVersion Bible includes 5 professionally narrated Bible versions (ESV, NLT, NIV, KJV, MSG). Download the free Bible App for iPhone/iPad, Android devices and Amazon tablets at bible.com/app.