“Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.” “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” “The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.
What the Bible says about strengths and weaknesses?
Isaiah 40:29 He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. 2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
What God says about difficult times?
Psalm 9:9-10 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Psalm 34:10b Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. Isaiah 26: 3-4 Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace—because they trust in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord God you have an everlasting rock.
What the Bible says about life struggles?
Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Deuteronomy 31:6,8 Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you.
How can I be a strong woman of God?
6 Action Steps
- Seek and put Him first. …
- Show true beauty. …
- Be humble. …
- Serve the Lord and others with a meek and loving heart. …
- Treasure the beautiful role God has given you. …
- Be brave and bold with God’s Word and your gifts.
What are the characteristics of a godly woman?
25 Core Characteristics of a Godly Woman
- #1 A Godly Woman Fears the Lord. …
- #2 She Speaks and Behaves Wisely. …
- #3 She Helps to Guide Younger Women into Godliness Themselves. …
- #4 She Submits to Her Husband in Christian Marriage. …
- #5 She Maintains a Witness for God in Her Marriage.
What are some examples of weaknesses?
List of Weaknesses
- Not taking criticism well.
- Easily bored.
- Takes things personally.
- Strong willed.