|David Reigned over Judah for 7 years in Hebron, then Israel & Judah in Jerusalem for 33 years; 40 years in total.||1000–962|
|Solomon Reigned over Israel & Judah in Jerusalem for 40 years.||962–922|
|Rehoboam Reigned for 17 years.||922–915||931–913|
|Abijah Reigned for 3 years.||915–913||913–911|
Who were the kings of Israel in order?
House of David (restored)
- Jehoash (r. 836–796 BCE)
- Amaziah (r. 796–767 BCE)
- Uzziah (r. 767–750 BCE)
- Jotham (r. 750–735 BCE)
- Ahaz (r. 735–716 BCE)
- Hezekiah (r. 729/716 – 697/687 BCE)
- Manasseh (r. 697/687–643 BCE)
- Amon (r. 643–640 BCE)
Who were the three first kings of Israel?
The First Three Kings Of Israel: An Introduction To The Study Of The Reigns Of Saul, David, And Solomon…
Which kings of Israel were good?
The Good Kings of Judah
- King Abijah. This guy defeated Israel in battle and was described as a ruler who “grew strong” (13:21).
- King Jehoshaphat. He was one of the first major kings after Solomon. …
- King Jotham. We don’t get a lot of info about this king, but what little we do hear is good. …
- King Hezekiah. …
- King Josiah. …
What does Kings mean in the Bible?
: a monarch having other monarchs under him: such as. a : an earthly sovereign this forthright declaration by the king of kings …
Who were the bad kings in the Bible?
The Ugly Kings of Judah
- King Rehoboam. He might be Solomon’s son, but he totally mishandles the rebellion in Israel with his heavy-handed rule and causes the 10 tribes to break off and form their own nation. …
- King Jehoram. …
- King Ahaziah. …
- Queen Athaliah. …
- King Amaziah. …
- King Ahaz. …
- King Amon. …
- King Jehoahaz.
Who was the worst king of Israel?
Ahab became king of Israel in the thirty-eighth year of King Asa of Judah, and reigned for twenty-two years, according to 1 Kings.
|Died||c. 852 BC Ramoth-Gilead, Syria|
|Burial||Samaria, Kingdom of Israel|
|Consort||Jezebel of Sidon|
|Issue||Ahaziah of Israel Jehoram of Israel Athaliah of Judah|
Who were the first 4 Kings of Israel?
Kings of Judah (Southern Kingdom)
- Rehoboam: First King.
- Abijah (or Abijam or Abia): Son of Rehoboam.
- Asa: Probably son of Abijah.
- Jehoshaphat: Son of Asa.
- Jehoram (or Joram): Son of Jehoshaphat; husband of Athaliah.
- Ahaziah: Son of Jehoram and Athaliah.