How do I add a bookmark to the Bible?
- Peel protective tape off ribbon to expose adhesive.
- Open book to create an opening between spine and binding. Carefully insert adhesive end of ribbon between book cover and binding with the sticky surface against book binding.
- Press firmly.
- Discard white card.
How do I install Bible widget?
In the far top left hand tap the + Scroll through the available widgets until you see the Bible app (Note: if you don’t see it, make sure you have the Bible app on your phone downloaded) Hit the Bible app, and it will display a few style options for you. Select the one you want and hit “Add Widget”.
How do you highlight apps?
Here are some tips to help you highlight and promote your app in Google Play.
- 1 – App name and description. Let start with the basics. …
- 2 – Feature graphic. This one is my favorite. …
- 3 – Screenshots. 2 is a minimum, but add more. …
- 4 – Promo video. You can even add a link to a YouTube video.
How do I get the verse of the day as a widget?
In the WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Widgets. Find the new Visual Verse of the Day widget and click on it. Choose the desired widget area and click “Add Widget”. Find the list of widgets for that widget area and drag them into the desired order.
How do I customize my Bible widget?
How to set up Bible Widgets on the Homescreen: – Tap on your homescreen for a few seconds, and tap on the + icon on the top left corner. – Scroll down until you see our app’s widget and tap on it. – You can also choose the size of the widget based on your preference.