What do you write in a church Christmas card?
Religious Christmas Card Sayings
- A happy holiday and blessed new year filled with joy and contentment.
- Hosannah in the highest! …
- Merry Christmas to you and God bless you and your family with peace and joy for the year to come.
- Rejoice! …
- Glory to the newborn king!
What is the best thing to write on a Christmas card?
Classic Christmas Card Messages
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
- Unwrap yourself a joyful Christmas!
- Have a holly, jolly Christmas!
- Merry Christmas with lots of love.
- The best present one can hope for this year is to spend time together.
How do you end a Christmas card?
How To Sign A Christmas Card
- Best wishes.
- With love.
- With all our love.
- Much Love.
- Hugs and kisses.
- Lots of love.
What do you say in a Christmas card to a mentor?
Happy holidays to a terrific mentor—looking forward to doing great work together in the New Year. Let the spirit of Christmas warm your home and fill your heart with joy. May you share joyful memories, laughter and good cheer with your loved ones on this Christmas.
What do you say in a greeting card?
Here are a couple of short and long message examples to help you out.
- Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! Here’s wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises! …
- Thinking of you on this very special day, Happy Birthday.
- Birthdays come around once a year, but friends like you are once in a lifetime.